Brighten your holidays with a rewarding seasonal job!
The Kansas City Steak Company is hiring friendly professionals for seasonal customer service positions. If you are a “people person,” we want to talk to you! Multiple full-time and part-time Customer Service positions are now available at our inbound call center. What will you do? Help people check off their holiday list as you provide web site support, process customer orders, upsell appropriate offers, and resolve customer service issues / complaints by offering solutions while remaining composed and objective. Sound like you? Positions begin in October and run through Christmas, and are located at our Northland office (airport location.)
There’s even an end-of-assignment attendance bonus available! Call center experience is preferred.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities:
* Willingness and commitment to “Be Here” and be punctual every day
* Handle inbound calls in a courteous and efficient manner while utilizing listening and comprehension skills and proper grammar.
* Provide optimal caller experience by effectively utilizing all resources to ensure single call resolution.
* Upsell inbound customer calls with special offers and recommended products.
* Assist customers with order issues and resolve in a quick, efficient manner while delivering exemplary service.
* Computer Knowledge – PC proficient, with a strong practical skill level of data entry software.
* Provide customer assistance with web site orders, knows how to get around on the internet.
* Ability to work flexible work schedule including some weekends and holidays. Possible overtime during December peak season.
* Stellar customer service and problem-solving skills – along with a desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
* Ability to use phone and computer systems (and a knack for learning computer programs quickly)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong listening/comprehension skills
* Ability and desire to stay composed and objective
* Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
* Excellent Work Ethic - self-starter with ability to problem solve.
* Outstanding attendance and willingness to ‘be here every day’
* Ability to multi-task effectively – can handle multiple tasks such as e-mail, chat, etc., while on the phone.
* Computer Knowledge – PC proficient, with ability to provide customer assistance with web site orders. Must know how to get around on the internet.